Palm Oil Technology And Innovations Expo (PALMEX) Malaysia 2019
"Bridging You To The World's 2nd Largest Palm Oil Producer!"
26 - 27 June 2019
10.00am - 6.00pm
Miri Indoor Stadium, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
About The VenueMiri Indoor Stadium is the first indoor stadium in Miri. The features and design is modern and unique. It has a sitting capacity of 4,000 and provides the perfect venue for sports like basketball, badminton and table tennis competitions. Other than sporting activities, the Miri Indoor Stadium is also suitable for concerts and exhibitions.
Admission To Exhibition
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition. Please refer to our conference information for delegate costs.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or on show days with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security issues. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entering into the exhibition hall.
- Minors aged 16 years old and below will not be allowed to enter into exhibition halls.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. No entry will be allowed for those in shorts and slippers.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed.